Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Heineken Green Room 3

Thank God they went back to Zouk. Orange isn't a suitable club to host such exclusive events. Anyway, im proud i attended all the 3 Green Rooms, which is pretty much all of it. I've dropped out from Artistry parties because they create mega traffic jams & you kinda need to park 1km away and walk there. And I ain't a big fan.. ain't a fan at all of free alcohol parties. So it makes the walk & wait totally unworthy. At least Zouk, you get ample parking, you pay a couple of tens for a bucket of beer but hey come on, don't be a cheap-skate and expect free drinks all the time.



Anyway, Bling & Goldfish was spinnin when i got there.. not bad, nothin impressive. The ice cold Heineken was very nice though.


Now gettin these 2 buckets of beer on the table for my colleagues & partners wasnt easy. I went to the bar, asked for 10 bottles and the 2 bar clowns tried to ask me to donate 2 bottles to both of em. I could tell, that they were newbies - fuckin tryin to get drunk while on the job.
a
Zouk - if you see this, i ain't blammin you, just your staff.
a
And because i was in a really good mood, i just wanted to get the bottles on the table and start drinking, i tried to say no but the 2 baboons begged me. I then negotiated and offered to donate 1 so they could share. They took it... fucking prostitutes.
a
The newbies didnt open the bottle caps too but i just cudnt be bothered. Got Edmund to take the caps off wit his teeth. Ugly sight but pretty impressive.
a
Then Filthy Dukes came on and kept me entertained from there. They're pretty alright i must say.



1 comment:

xlpharmacy said...

Heineken is the best drink the people can have I always buy it for my parties