Najib when interviewed, said:
Mahathir when asked what he thought Abdullah should do between now and March next year, said: "Shut up."
- - - - -
Najib's position is very well understood so no questions. But Mahathir's?
Because he wants Badawi to have no influence in the contention for UMNO Youth chief so Muhkriz can eventually win?
Whatever the result is from this political extravaganza, we're still fucked.
This is what I think Badawi should do between now and March. Lim Kit Siang has laid it out very clearly
1) Reform the Judiciary which also mean NO APPOINTMENT OF AN UMNO CHIEF JUDGE
2) Total revamp of the Anti Corruption Agency. Current one is a joke, like Mahathir
3) Repeal Printing Presses and Publications Act and enact Freedom of Information Act. Alternatively - Utusan Malaysia, NSTP & Star will report to me, Desmond Kiu
4) Establish an independent police complaints and misconducts commission
5) Raja Petra Kamarudin is to be released unconditionally. Subsequently, ISA is abolished and goes down to the history books